Working with Tiny Prints as a Professional Photographer
Tiny Prints hopes to become your preferred stationery provider. We look forward to creating a mutually beneficial and lasting relationship that allows you to take advantage of the many features and exceptional stationery our sites have to offer. At Tiny Prints, we pride ourselves on great customer service and the usability of our site for both customers and photographers alike. By using Tiny Prints to provide great cards to your clients, you can take advantage of our wide variety of stylish designs as well as our fantastic photo submission and customization options
Ways You can Work with Tiny Prints
- Submit an Order on Behalf of a Client
- Submit a Photo for Clients Who Want to Place Orders on Tiny Prints Themselves
- Earn Commissions on Your Sales through the Tiny Prints Affiliate Program
If you would like to submit orders for your clients directly, please follow these simple steps:
- Ask your client to select a card from our site, www.tinyprints.com. Your customer can email the design directly to you from our site once they create a Tiny Prints account.
- Visit www.tinyprints.com and select your client's preferred design to start the personalization process.
- Personalize your client's card with their photo(s) using our photo uploading and editing tools and then customize the text. As a photographer, you can add your studio name to the front of the card as well.
- Save the card to your account. If you have not already done so, create a member account on www.tinyprints.com in order to save your work.
- Once you have personalized and saved the design, go to My Account and find your client's card under My Saved Designs and Projects. Click on the "Share" link to send a copy of the card to your client. This can serve as a proof for your client to approve.
- Once your client has given you approval, go back to the saved card and complete your purchase by initialing your consent on the Preview page. You can add any special instructions in the "Special Instructions" area on the Preview page.
- Complete your order by selecting your client's preferred envelope option (including colored envelopes, printed return addresses and address labels) and other mailing options, if applicable.
- Please remember to communicate to your client that most cards are reviewed at Tiny Prints for errors prior to printing, and that we may make some minor adjustments to ensure the cards look perfectly flawless.
If your clients choose to place their own orders on www.tinyprints.com, simply ask them to:
- Shop on our site, select their favorite design, personalize the card and complete the order, but leave the photo area(s) blank.
- In the "Special Instructions" area on the Preview page, have your client indicate that the photographer (you) will be submitting photo(s) on their behalf.
- Ask your customer to send you their order number.
- There are two easy ways for you to submit photos on your clients' behalf.
- You can email the photo(s) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing your client's order number (this is very important) and full name. Please also give us your permission to use the photo(s) for your client's card.
- You can go to http://www.tinyprints.com/photo-upload-form.php, enter in your client's order number and email address and upload the photo(s) right into our system.
- Please keep in mind that we require decently sized photos to use for printing. We prefer at least 2MB.
- We will use the photo(s) you submit only for the purpose of creating the card. It will NOT be sent to your client.
Become an Affiliate
Learn more about becoming a Tiny Prints Affiliate and receive commission on the sales you generate, as well as additional exclusive benefits.