FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lea Armstrong
Contact: Joyce Li
Say Goodbye to Boring Christmas Cards
Tiny Prints Reveals Top Five Trends in Holiday Greetings
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA (December 5, 2009) —As a top online retailer for Christmas cards, photo-cards and holiday greetings, Tiny Prints (www.tinyprints.com), a leading online retailer of premium, personalized stationery, is revealing the top trends in holiday cards for 2009.
"It's becoming more popular to see personalized cards arrive in the mail rather than a generic greeting card." said Laura Ching, Founder and Chief Merchandising Officer. "That's why Tiny Prints works with our exclusive network of stationery designers to create holiday card designs that are sure to stand out on any mantle."
Contrary to what some may expect, especially during the holidays, printed stationery is still as popular as ever. While the use of electronic communications may get us through our daily interactions, individuals are still sending notes and stationery pieces that reflect the key milestones in their lives.
In particular, Tiny Prints is seeing the following holiday greetings trends in 2009:
- Sophisticated Hues - As individuals pick cards that reflect their personality and personal tastes, they are moving away from traditional hues and selecting designs with modern and chic color palettes. In fact, many of this season's top-selling designs are available in various shades of blue, black and grey.
- Photo-Centric - This year's holiday cards are all about the photo. From cards featuring small designs accents over a single image to multi-photo cards featuring up to 15 pictures, this year everyone is sharing their best portraits.
- Designer Holiday Cards - With services like Tiny Prints "personal shopper", consumers are achieving perfection in an envelope by working with trained graphic designers who will find the perfect holiday card to match the look and feel of any photo. Alternately, consumers can opt to work with a Tiny Prints designer to create a one-of-a-kind, personalized photo montage card.
- Year In Review - Consumers are sharing the highlights of their year through the use of timeline cards and holiday card inserts that allow them to tell their family's story through both pictures and words.
- Personalize Gifts - From photo gifts, such as photo books and personalized calendars, to sets of personalized stationery, individuals are leaving a personal stamp on their holiday gifts this year.
To see examples of all of the trends mentioned above, visit www.tinyprints.com
About Tiny Prints
Tiny Prints, Inc. is a web-based company comprised of two brands offering premium, personalized stationery, Tiny Prints and Wedding Paper Divas. Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from photo birth announcements to party invitations to Christmas cards and holiday photo cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities.