Behind the Design
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- I was an Art Director in advertising and then TV, but I always loved stationery and invitations and designed them for friends or charity events outside of my job. When I started a family, I thought it was the perfect time to make my hobby a business and have more control over my work life.
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- Historical typography, fine art, nature, fashion and home design.
- What’s your favorite pattern or color?
- I love geometric patterns like Greek keys and clever interlocking circles. Green is my favorite color, which is great this year; everything from mint to emerald is in style!
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- A hydrangea.