Behind the Design
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- After helping Diane Von Furstenberg plan her son’s wedding, I truly fell in love with the wedding industry. I became a wedding planner in NYC and my favorite part of the whole process was always designing the invitations (of course!).
- What’s your favorite pattern or color?
- My favorite color is pink sparkle!
- Why is stationery important?
- An invitation is integral in the planning of any event because it sets the tone for what’s ahead.
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- From window shopping in NYC, to visiting the museums and attending the fashion shows, my collection always stems from trends in fashion.