Behind the Design
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- I had terrible writer’s block and started crafting felt finger puppets at night. This turned into an idea for an illustrated book that turned into a collection of greeting cards.
- How would you define your style?
- My style is narrative, modern but also nostalgic.
- Do you have a specific ritual when you sit down to create a collection?
- I like to work cross-legged on the couch with headphones on and some sort of chocolate nearby.
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- An ombre peony.