Behind the Design
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- I am officially addicted to Pinterest. It has become the single greatest tool for me to use while gathering inspiration for a new collection.
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- My favorite flower is the peony. It’s simple but stunning.
- What inspired this year’s holiday collection?
- I focused on neutral color combinations with fun pops of color, clean typography and subtle patterns to let the customer’s photo be the real “star” of the card.
- What’s your favorite color?
- I don’t think it’s possible for me to pick just one! However, I can safely say that I do have a crush on gray.