BEHIND THE DESIGN
- How would you define your style?
- I gravitate towards either soothing neutrals or unconventional color pairings, but there's always an element of the unexpected—a jolt of color, an edgy font pairing or playful wit.
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- In the printing industry, I developed a love affair with paper, seduced by the cotton rag stocks that were rarely used at the time. I discovered that letterpress was the vehicle for these plush papers and I was hooked.
- What would you be doing if you weren't designing stationery?
- I would own a mid-century modern antique shop.
- What inspired this year's holiday collection?
- The color white—it gives me that cool crisp feeling. I like to add pops of shiny metallic gold and silver to recreate the light that reflects off the snow.