Behind the Design
- What inspired this year's holiday collection?
- I wanted to convey what my home feels like during December—festive, warm, colorful, cozy, simple and stress-free. Nothing is overdone and everything has meaning.
- What's your favorite font and why?
- I'd never be able to pick just one font. That’d be like eating the same thing for dinner every night—even ice cream is bound to get old!
- Why is stationery important?
- Stationery is nostalgic. It is thoughtful. In our current world of instant gratification, it's a sweet process that requires effort. My kids think it's magical, and today it kind of is.
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- I'd be a snapdragon. They are vibrant, tall and beautiful. Not fancy. Not formal. They have their own colorful personality.