LOTTA JANSDOTTER DESIGNS
BEHIND THE DESIGN
- How would you define your style?
- Organic! I was born in Scandinavia, and my aesthetic is deeply tied to its landscape.
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- Back in 1996, I could not find many modern and classic textile products on the market. After I took a screen-printing class at community college, I decided to start my own company.
- Where do you look for inspiration?
- I am inspired by people with real strong, vibrant personalities and visions. And I love poring over my notebooks filled with clippings I have saved over the years.