Behind the Design
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- Because my art is inspired by my faith, I look to God's creation and the blessings which surround me.
- What’s your favorite pattern or color?
- I could never choose. I am constantly inspired by new ways of combining texture, color and pattern.
- Why is stationery important?
- There is something special about receiving a letter or invitation from someone. It also allows the giver to add their personal touch. I love that beautiful stationery helps keep the tradition of handwritten letters and invitations alive.
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- I would be a gerber daisy because they are so joyful and colorful, but I am truly inspired by all flowers.