Add Fun Flair to Your Graduation Announcements
There's a reason why people spend so much time and energy getting their graduation announcements just right-after years of diligent studying, practicing sports and working away at extracurricular activities, graduates send graduation announcements to report to the world that they are finally making the leap from high school to college or the working world. Make sure you celebrate this momentous event in style with these tips for adding fun flair to your graduation announcements for your friends and family members to enjoy:
- Instead of a photo of yourself, upload a scanned collage of your sports and/or scholastic awards to use your graduation announcements to show off your achievements.
- Customize your graduation announcements to feature your school colors.
- Snap a picture of you and your college acceptance letter for your graduation announcement photo.
- Add an image of your school's mascot to your graduation announcements.
- Use a photo of your entire class as the image on your graduation announcements. It might help to highlight yourself in the photo to make sure your friends and family members know how to find you!
- Upload a baby photo for your graduation announcements to give your special news a sweet and winsome feel.