Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"This card arrived in our mailbox in lightening speed! We are over the moon with the quality of paper, the vibrant colours and design. Very happy with our card and is sure to be a hit with family members attending our birthday party."
"These invitations were so cute! I love them and everyone complimented. I was happy I can modify the back as well. thank you!"
"The invitations for my daughter's first birthday party turned out beautiful! The picture was clear, the scalloped edges were a gorgeos touch...many people even favorably commented about the shape of the invitations! They were PERFECT! I have been recommending "tinyprints" to everyone."
"I ordered this invitation for my daughter's 1st birthday party. The big, bold 1 in the pink circle was perfect! The paper is gorgeous, I went with the scalloped edges and it really "made" the invitation, in my opinion. I wish the script font could be modified slightly, instead of just offering "celebrate" and birthday" with the child's name."
"Fast delivery, quality image printing, Great overall- A big hit with the whole family they loved seeing pictures on an invite."