Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"Omg! They are beautiful! And not expensive. For a party of 80 people you would spent about the same in any other store but the difference is that this you could personalize them.And they shipped them fast! My kinds and husband were like didn't you just show this to us yesterday in the web?!but overall they are beautiful, simple and good quality.The only thing I which they would offer is colored envelopes.They have to have style on the outside too."
"Used for my daughters first bday party invites. Very nice quality. A touch smaller in size than I'd imagined, but should have read the details more closely. overall, great purchase."
"I used the basic script suggested, and then added some additional information on the back of the card. I was very satisfied with the end product."
"This card is exactly what I was looking for--something cute and simple. The colors pop and the lettering is "soft" next to the bold '1'. The card itself is a nice size--not too big or too small. It's perfect for my daughter's first birthday party!"
"Its simple yet so pretty. It was the perfect invite for my daughter's birthday party. Very pleased with tiny prints' service and product."