Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"This is a gorgeous birthday party invitation. I've received a number of compliments on it as I've been receiving RSVPs. The colors are bright and pretty, the design is modern and fun. I also like that it's a versatile design. My daughters are turning 9 and 7 so I was able to have their ages included on the little red and white signs on the two cupcakes on top of the red cake stand."
"Absolutely adorable design. The paper quality and printing are superb. Easy to personalize with just the right color and font."
"I ordered this card for my three-year old daughter. I love how this card is not all pink and frilly, and I can see this design being appropriate for all different ages."
"It only took a couple of minutes to personize these cards and they turned out very professional looking. I was suprised to recieve them so quickly, well ahead of the stated expected shipment date."
"This design is a fun mix of traditional and modern elements. The paper is thick and the quality of the printing is excellent. The matte finish and subtle texture lend themselves well to the wood background. The default font for the body of the text ("Join us...") was a little too thin for us so we opted to go with Wayne instead. The only thing that might make this invitation even better is the option to change the color of the back. We liked the red gingham but we would have gone with green gingham if it were an option."