Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"As always, prompt service, beautiful cards and a happy customer. This one is particular is super cute and am so happy with the quality. Thanks Tiny Prints!"
"Love, love, love the way these invites turned out. Although I did not splurge on any better paper, the paper quality that is free of charge was perfect. The colors are great and my picture that I chose was flawless. Delivery time was perfect. Again, I did not splurge on any rush delivery but my package came earlier than expected! I will definitely order from tiny prints again for all my invite needs and more!"
"Birthday invitation for my daughter's 6th birthday, held in our neighborhood park. I tinted the photo a bit to match the subtle colors in the card. It looked so sweet & timeless! Many people commented on the beautiful invitation."
"I love this card. The cost of having it cut to the advertised shape is well worth it--it makes the card look very classy. I Love the design and the faux metallic sheen. I did spring for the pearl white shimmer paper--again, worth the cost. I only bought 15 of these, so the cost was palatable."
"This invitation is beautiful! I wanted something special for our daughter's first birthday and I got exactly what I hoped for. Being that she was a preemie, this invite has special meaning for us and we couldn't be happier with this product! I highly recommend it!"