Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"I loved this invitation for my daughter's first birthday. It was feminine without being too girly. I loved how i could customize the layout to suit the event. I wish there were a few more font colors to choose from, but overall it was money well spent. Good quality card, crisp lines, the colors stood out. I would definitely shop at tinyprints again."
"I have used Tiny Prints for a couple of events and I cannot complain. I just love the quality and the vibrant colors. I'm keeping one of these as a keepsake, for sure!"
"Love this invitation! I was looking for a princess themed product for my daughter's third birthday party. Beautiful thick paper. I liked that this one had a good bit of room for my text. I bought the extra scalloped edges and love how it turned out. I have received several complements. Quick shipping."
"We used a black and white photo for our granddaughter's 1st birthday announcements and they looked amazing! The colors are so soft and feminine."
"I received my cards on-time and was so impressed with the quality. Above and beyond this, though, I was so impressed with the customer service I received to help me design this card and customize it exactly like I wanted! It looked perfect upon arrival! I'm pretty picky when it comes to paper invitations for anything, and the designer went back and forth with me numerous times to make sure it was exactly the look I wanted. In the end, they were exactly as I pictured them, and couldn't have been any cuter! My daughter's first birthday party is off to a great start with these invitations!"