Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"I loved this card for my son's 1st birthday invitation. It's so simple and cute. The lettering and different sized fonts were playful, yet didn't take away from whichever photo of your child you decided to pick. These are my favorite types of cardstock as well. The matte, rounded edges are so adorable."
"The card was of excellent quality and looked exactly as the preview. The shipping was quicker than what I expected! Loved it and so did the people who received it! Thank you!!!"
"I was looking for an invitation for an 80th and 85th (male) birthday, and this card was exactly what I was looking for. It's so hard not being able to see and feel the card, but it turned out to be a good weight and love the colors! (I went with the turquoise) With the black and white pictures, the invitation was a cross between vintage and modern...Love it!!"
"Quality and style of this card was fantastic. It is hard to find a card for two people to share a birthday party! Exactly what I was looking for!"
"I had a hard time finding a birthday invite that would suit my boy/girl twins until I saw this one! It's simple, cute, and allows you to change the script to work for 2 babies rather than one. I'm so pleased!!"