Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"These cards have an excellent quality and have a beautiful design. They were perfect invitations for my occasion. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know."
"Got the invitations for my daughter's birthday party. They are very elegant and sophisticated. Love the quality of the print and paper too!"
"Very cute card! The colors are bright and vibrant. I was very pleased with the end result and have received multiple compliments from others. It was difficult choosing a photograph, as the frame or printing area is a little small, but once I found the right picture, it was perfect! I would recommend this to anyone."
"The teacups are delicate and detailed... beautiful enough to carry the otherwise simple invitation. The colors came out subtler than they appear onscreen, which I actually liked more. Most noticeably, the contrast between the green border and the ecru background was significantly less pronounced. The only paper option of Signature Ecru Textured was perfect for the watercolor effect. I found the default font for the emphasized/pink lines too thin even at the largest size option. I opted for Thirsty Rough instead. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for as far as style but the uneven coloring of the Thirsty Rough font echoed the uneven coloring of the watercolored teacups very nicely."
"Loved the rainbow colors and fun fonts on this invitation. Some of the font types/sizes seemed a little strange, and choosing alternate styles resulted in a slightly offset type, but probably only noticeable to me :) Definitely a hit for a first birthday invitation!!"