Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"Ordered this for my daughter's Sweet 16. We were thrilled with the quality when it arrived. The card has a texture and is thick. Ordered the white rectangular envelopes that are fitted so that you don't incur extra postage and they look fine with it. It really is a beautiful invitation and makes a classy statement."
"In looking for something that best suits the idea that I had for a 2 year old. This was it. I only wish there was a little glitter on the cup or the bear. I used all of the same colors but played around with the fonts a bit to make it a bit more fun. I loved this!"
"I used this card for a Thank-you card for my husband's golf theme 60th birthday party. I used a picture of him showing up for the surprise party after completing a golf game. I put 60 on the flag and included his name on the side and wrote a thank-you note across the bottom instead of using it as an invite. The product is once again of high quality and so I was thrilled to send them out. Quite a few of our friends and relatives have commented on the great thank-you card they had received and a few have asked where I got them from, which again I share Tiny Prints information."
"The invitation turned out beautifully. I loved the colors and design. Your designers helped with the text. I was just great."
"My first impression of the invitation was the nice paper quality. It's thick and the flat finish absorbed the colors beautifully-- so they are true to what you see online. I tend to be drawn to simpler designs and this one was a perfect fit of cute without looking messy. I also like the way my picture cropped into the space provided."