Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"These invitations looked exactly like they did online, so no surprises there! They arrived well before the date they were scheduled on, so I loved the efficiency of the whole process."
"My daughters invitations came out beautifully! Always happy with Tiny Prints, I use them all the time for cards, invitations, and for special occasions."
"After 8 years of using Tiny Prints, this was my first time using the Design Service. On this particular card there wasn't an online option for Text on the backside - I clicked on the Design Service and wrote out what I needed (which was directions for the parents of my guests) - Perfect - Excellent - Timely Within a day or two the Design Service emailed me and I had a Proof waiting for my approval. No changes needed - the Design Service was intuitive and quick. The team totally understood what I was attempting to achieve without much guidance. I need more of that in my life in general and was happy to have Tiny Prints do it so effortlessly."
"I came across this invitation and instantly knew it was the one. This design is fun and classy at the same time. The orange and blue colors pop together. I was looking for a design that would fit with our scuba diver theme. With the three photo options on the front as well as additional ones on the back I was able to include all of the cute photos of my soon to be three year old pretending to be a scuba diver. When I received the invitations the quality of the paper and the photo images were excellent. I have had so much positive feedback from this invitation. I give it five stars all the way! (And I'm picky :) Thank you Tiny Prints!"
"I loved the invitation on-line and when I received the product it was even prettier. I couldn't be more happy. Can't wait to be able to mail them out and hear the responses. Thank you."