Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"Crayons of Color invite is a beautiful card and the colors just pop! I was pleased with my order. The font was a bit small on the card, but it didn't take away from the invitation. Perfect invite for an Art Birthday Party!"
"The day after I placed my order, I received a call from a very nice woman from Tiny Prints who was working on our invitations. She informed me that, despite her efforts to correct it, one of the pictures I submitted was too blurry to use. She was genuinely concerned that the quality of our cards would suffer and recommended that we submit an alternate photo. I submitted a new photo and was thrilled with the results when our invitations arrived. I was also pleasantly surprised to receive a hand written thank you note from the lady who spoke with me on the phone. I was blown away by the gesture. The level of customer service at Tiny Prints is outstanding! This is my third order with the company and I intend to stay loyal. ."
"I just received the invitations that I ordered for Bella's party. OMG!! They are absolutely amazing! I love, love, love them! The paper quality was excellent. No flimsy, cheap cardstock. I wasn't sure how her photo would turn out so I was pleased to see that the photo turned out well. The font and colors turned out great as well! I would highly recommend tinyprints to all my family and friends! Ordering was easy. Shipping was fast and the product was professionally done. Thank you tinyprints for making Bella's day even more special."
"First time using this site, was very happy with the finished product. Would definitely recommend to others and will use again. Very east site to navigate through. No hassle."
"The colors on this invitation really popped; it looked just like I hoped it would as a printed invitation. I ordered these for my daughter's birthday, which is in November, so I wanted something that looked "fall-ish," but not boring. This did the trick. I received many compliments on it!"