FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Despite Economic Recession, Study Finds Small Businesses Will Not Alter Spending This Holiday
According to Zogby International survey, Holiday greetings are a tradition that American small businesses will continue
Mountain View, CA, Sept. 30, 2008 -- Holiday greetings are a long-standing tradition that American small businesses will continue to carry out this holiday season as determined by a recent survey by Zogby International/Tiny Prints.
Despite an economic recession, the national survey of small business owners found that the majority of small businesses that typically purchase holiday greeting cards, newsletters, and corporate gifts will not reduce holiday budgets for 2008.
Although consumer confidence is at record lows, the Zogby/Tiny Prints survey found the following spending trends in store for small businesses:
- 45% of small businesses typically send holiday greetings
- Of those businesses that typically send holiday greetings, 78% send holiday greeting cards and 25% send gifts
- 59% of small businesses report that the current state of the economy will not affect spending on holiday greetings
- 88% of small businesses typically spend up to $500 on holiday greeting cards. Their budget remains the same for 2008
- While the state of the economy will affect holiday spending for 41%, only 5% will cut out greeting cards and gifts altogether. The remaining 36% will either cut back on the quantity or quality of their holiday greetings.
When businesses send a holiday greeting they want to send the right message as business holiday greetings can enhance current business affiliations, attract new customers, and even remind past customers to continue their relationship.
As small businesses are looking for affordable, high-quality alternatives for their holiday greeting cards, retailers such as Tiny Prints (www.tinyprints.com) are a great solution. Tiny Prints offers the convenience of online shopping combined with an easy-to-use personalization tools. Additionally, Tiny Prints is committed to delivering the very best customer experience and product quality by providing a hands-on personal treatment to every customer, while maintaining a quick turnaround time. This allows businesses to spend less time shopping for greetings cards and more time on important tasks.
With great holiday designs available on quality paper stock starting as low as $.89 a piece , Tiny Prints provides small businesses with the quality products that will leave a lasting impression without breaking the bank. For more information, www.tinyprints.com.
About Tiny Prints
Tiny Prints, Inc. is a web-based company comprised of two brands offering premium, personalized stationery. Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from photo birth announcements to baby shower and birthday invitations to Christmas cards and holiday photo cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. Tiny Prints finds great joy in helping their customers discover the perfect paper and design that will leave a lasting impression.
- National Online Survey of 3,105 Small Business Owners (September 2008)
- Less than 100 employees
- For orders of 200+ pieces; starting at $.99 for orders or 100