Top 5 Effective Business Card Designs
Choosing a business card design can tough but have no fear! Tiny Prints has searched the world wide web for the top five effective business card designs and has condensed them into one handy article to which you can refer for business card design tips.
- Color Scheme: The color scheme of your card is one of the most important parts of your business card design. Whether you are designing your own custom business card or are choosing a pre-designed template the color scheme should not only complement the business card design but also your business's logo which leads us into the next tip.
- Attractive Logo: Your business should have an attractive logo, one that not only attracts the eye but also tells a bit about your business. If you don't have a logo you should contract someone to design one for your logo business cards or design it yourself.
- Clean and Clear: All of your business card printing should be quality and should be clean and clear. Don't settle for cheaper printing or your business may suffer for it. Choose top-quality printing, inks, and cardstock.
- Double-Sided: If you can't fit all of your information onto the front of your card, consider a double-sided business card. Custom business card designs are popular now and attract quite a bit of attention as they are unique and easy to pick out in a crowd of business cards.
- Photo: Photo business card designs are great for really making your business card stand out. Make sure your photo follows the tips above and if you are not sure on how to select a good business card design worthy photo then check out our article on the subject.
Business card designs are constantly changing, but these top five tips have stood the test of time and will remain in the top business card tips as they are tried and true. Follow them and you should have no fear to pass out your business cards anywhere.