Top Valentine's Day Desserts
What Valentine's Day celebration is complete with Valentine's Day desserts? It's the one time of the year that practically everyone must consume chocolate in one form or another. If you don't know anything beyond the classic box of chocolate then you are in for a treat.
- Valentine's Day Cupcakes - Heart-shaped cupcakes, whether chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla, are a tasty Valentine's Day treat. You can also make (or buy) regular shaped cupcakes and decorate the top with little hearts and pink and white icing.
- Cheesecake - Who doesn't like cheesecake? A yummy creamy dessert that can be covered in chocolate or strawberries, or chocolate and strawberries, or anything fruity and delicious. A perfect choice for any Valentine's Day dessert.
- Sweet Tarts - Everyone remembers these candies from their childhood days of trading grubby packs of sweet tarts with all of their friends. But sweet tarts can be the perfect ticket to a trip to the past, so if your Valentine likes them, why not?
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Whether you do them yourself or purchase them from Godiva, chocolate covered strawberries are an all-time favorite Valentine's Day dessert.
- Chocolate covered cherries - Just like chocolate covered strawberries but with a cherry twist. You can also find chocolate covered blueberries, or other fruits and nuts.
- Chocolate Fondue Fountain - A fondue fountain is perhaps the most perfect of all perfect Valentine's Day desserts. You can spread out an array of pretzels, shortbread, marshmallows, and fruits and then run them through your own chocolate fountain. This also makes a great Valentine's Day present for your sweetie.
Valentine's Day desserts are only a small part of your big day! If you need a few more ideas for how to celebrate, what gift to buy, or what sort of Valentine's Day card you should choose then feel free to check out our other articles.