Tiny Prints Affiliate Program Registration Walkthrough
- Click "Join Now" to access the ShareASale sign-up page.
- Create a username and password and then move on to Step 2.
- Enter your website's URL. If you have a domain, but the site is not yet live that's ok. Enter the URL anyway.
- Here you have two choices: the express application or the standard application. For an express application, which will allow you to access your account as soon as the set up process is complete, enter an email address in the first box provided. The email address must be valid and correspond with the domain name entered in Step 2. For example, if your website is www.sellstuff.com, your email must be email@example.com in order to be eligible for the express application.
A standard application takes one business day to process. Enter any email address in the second box provided, as long as the email is present somewhere on your website. For example, even if your website is www.sellstuff.com, you may use firstname.lastname@example.org. The reason for the longer processing time with this application option is that affiliate fraud is common, so ShareASale verifies that you are who you say you are. You will receive a follow-up email from ShareASale with instructions about how to confirm your identity.
- Confirm the email address you have given.
- Enter your contact information, a description of your site's marketing plan and answer two questions about the nature of your website.
- Enter your Tax ID or Social Security number. Choose the method of delivery for payments.
- Read the Affiliate Agreement and click "I agree with the Terms above."
- This completes the online registration process. You should immediately receive an email to the address you provided during the registration process thanking you for your application and asking you to click on an included link. You must click on this link in order to activate your account.
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder to make sure that it was not accidentally filtered out. If it is in neither your regular nor spam folder, something was entered into your application incorrectly. Please redo your application to ensure that you receive the confirmation email.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive a second email approving your account. Again please be sure to monitor your spam folder in case it is filtered out.
- Once you have received the approval email from Tiny Prints, go to www.shareasale.com and log in to your account.
- On the next page, read the text and check the two boxes to access the main page.
- On the bottom of the page, you should now see your Tiny Prints enrollment information. If you do, you are all set up to begin adding banners and other creative assets to your site.
- If Tiny Prints is not on the bottom of your screen, click on "View and Search Merchant List." Then click "Basic Keyword Search."
- Enter "Tiny Prints" into the search box.
- After the results appear, click "Join Program" in the Tiny Prints box. A new page will appear, asking you to provide Tiny Prints with information about your company. Enter whatever you'd like and check the box that indicates that you have read the Agreement for Affiliates. Then click "Join this Program," and your application will be sent to Tiny Prints for approval. You should receive an email approving or denying your application within 48 hours, at which time your Tiny Prints enrollment information will appear and you can begin adding banners and other creative assets to your website. Please remember to monitor your spam folder in the event that the email is filtered out.
- Thank you for affiliating with Tiny Prints and Wedding Paper Divas!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com