Add Some Style to your Business Christmas Cards
Business Christmas cards are notoriously boring. Every year the mailbox gets flooded with corporate cards full of red, green and gold images of trees, wreaths and snowmen — all screaming for a much needed update! Don't settle for the same dull business Christmas cards as everyone else. Read through these fun tips to find some fresh new inspiration to give this year's business Christmas cards.
- Use a multi-photo business Christmas card to show how your company has grown from a tiny one-room office to a huge complex over the years.
- Write your company's story to the tune of a famous Christmas carol as the message for your business Christmas card
- Take a fun, staged photo to show how fun, unique and stylish your business is!
- Put your graphic designers to work using Photoshop to turn your employees into South Park characters, computer avatars or the inhabitants of the town of Springfield on The Simpsons
- Use props and costumes to turn your business Christmas card photo into something fun and unexpected.
- Send two separate business Christmas cards this year — one sleek and sophisticated card to your external contacts, and another funny, personal or moving business Christmas card for your staff.
- Send a unique business Christmas card by finding a design that incorporates a calendar, bookmark or other useful little unexpected gift.
These are just a handful of ideas for updating your business Christmas cards this year. Use your imagination to discover new ways to inspire your friends and colleagues all season long!