WEDDING INVITATIONS, SAVE THE DATES & MORE
Save the Date
Reception & Ceremony
WE’RE HERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Request a FREE Catalog
Get inspired and find your perfect
stationery, all in our catalog.
FREE Sample Kit
Feel our quality with invitation samples,
color and paper swatches.
Customize Your Design
Choose a design and personalize with
colors, fonts, trims and more.
Wedding Invitations That Are True to You
Every couple is unique. In fact, it is this coming together of two distinct personalities that makes marriage so special. At Tiny Prints, we want to help you and your significant other throughout your wedding journey. We can start you off with some engagement announcements, then help you with save-the-date cards and wedding invitations. Finally, we’ll close your beautiful event with customized thank you notes that share your heartfelt thanks. For now, let’s focus on the main stationery event: custom wedding invitations. We’ve got something for everyone, regardless of their spending limit, design style or personalization needs.
We at Tiny Prints understand that choosing a wedding invitation from among the thousands of options can seem a little daunting at first. That’s why we created a system that helps you narrow your choices to a manageable range. Here’s how our process works:
- Shop by color – One of the first decisions a couple makes is a color palette for the wedding and reception. Selecting a few key colors will help in winnowing invitation designs.
- Shop by style – Perhaps rather than color, you’d like to focus on the wedding’s overall feel, such as vintage, modern, classic or whimsical.
- Intricacy – If you are searching purely for economical options, you’ll want to select features for your wedding invitations that won’t add to the cost. However, if you seek something a little more ornate and special, consider one of our optional details below.
- Letterpress creates a texture that feels handcrafted.
- Foil stamp brings metallic touches to your wedding invitations.
- Laser-cut detailing creates elegant cut-out patterns along the edges of invites.
- Thermography raises sections similar to embossing, evoking a formal look.
- Personalized foil allows you to highlight text in silver, gold, copper or pearl.
After you’ve fine-tuned your custom wedding invitations, take a look at some of the other stationery items that match your invites. You will need save-the-date cards, RSVP cards, envelopes and thank you cards that continue the wedding theme you’ve chosen. It’s a lot of paper, we know. That’s why we are ready to help you throughout the ordering process. We’ll even send you a free sample kit so you can put your hands on real examples of what we offer.
Start Making Magic
With this introductory guide about options, we hope we’ve helped you understand the process of ordering wedding invitations. If you’re ready to get started, explore our shipping options, and let us help you capture the essence of your wedding permanently on paper.