Market trends aren't the only thing savvy business people need to stay on top of to ensure that their company is in the know. Keeping up with business holiday card trends can save your organization the embarrassment of sending out outdated, inappropriate or unsuccessful company Christmas cards. Particularly if you are engaged retail, public relations or a similarly style-conscious industry, the look and feel of your corporate holiday card becomes a calling card for all employees, clients and partners to see - make sure you select the best business holiday card for your organization by following the five high fashion corporate holiday card trends below.
- Business holiday cards don't have to be red and green. Branch out with chic new colors for corporate holiday cards like charcoal, chocolate, black and even custard yellow.
- Combine function and style with a chic corporate holiday calendar card in neutral colors like blue, grey or brown to ensure they will be used throughout the year.
- Stationery savvy business people have recently turned to photo corporate holiday cards as a great way to send a personal greeting even if you have hundreds of people on your mailing list.
- For a surefire way to give your company holiday cards a style boost, try a posh print featuring geometric shapes, understated florals or engaging stripes .
- Don't be afraid to include subtle office imagery in your corporate holiday cards. Embrace the business nature of your company holiday card with creative touches like charming paperclip snowflakes.
Lean on these stylish suggestions when choosing this year's corporate holiday card, and employees, partners, and customers alike will be caroling your praises all season long!