One of the worst times of the corporate year is that dreadful day when the boss drags his minions outside to take a gigantic, anonymous and boring company photo for the business Christmas card. This year, put a stop to the madness! Whether you are a cool boss looking to add some fun to your business Christmas card, or a dedicated employee determined to shake up the status quo, this list of the Top 8 Ideas for Fun Business Christmas Card Photos is sure to inspire some creative new snapshots!
- Turn your employees into computer avatars. You can even have a talented graphic designer on your staff Photoshop your office as the background of your business Christmas card.
- Give your employees fun props to play with. From giant candy canes to funny hats, unexpected props are a guaranteed way to turn this year's business Christmas card into an instant classic.
- Dress up. If your company is notoriously casual, have everyone don their most professional attire for a fun little twist!
- Transform your photo in the style of your favorite cartoon characters. From A Charlie Brown Christmas to The Simpsons and Dr. Seuss books, classic cartoons provide the perfect inspiration! Create each of your employees in the style you love for a business Christmas card to remember.
- Take a staged photo for your business Christmas card. Dress your employees up like elves and feature the boss as Santa. Or, if you are a retail company, have your boss dress as the Grinch who stole Christmas from all the Whos -- your employees!
- Put them on candid camera. Steal snapshots of the staff at random moments throughout the day so you can capture candid photos of the day-to-day life in your office for your business Christmas card.
- Use funny photos you've collected throughout the year. Cover your business Christmas card with pictures from Halloween, twin day and other embarrassing moments from the last few months!
- Add some humor to your business Christmas card photo -- take pictures of your employees when they aren't looking, while they are making funny faces or while they are impersonating the boss. Everyone will love the silly and sweet undertones of a card that shows that a company can laugh at itself!