6 Creative Ways to Give Your Valentines Day Cards a Unique Twist
With Valentines Day fast approaching, many people are looking for a fun way to jazz up their traditional Valentines Day cards. For kids, adding glitter, rhinestones and handmade drawings to Valentines Day cards can be a sweet way to add a unique touch to the day, but handmade Valentines Day cards tend to lose their charm after the age of 13. To help get your creative juices flowing for your Valentines Day cards this year, here's a collection of fun Valentines Day cards made just for ardent and amorous adults!
- Hand-deliver your Valentines Day cards to transform them from a simple greeting to a memory worth keeping!
- Insert family photos into your Valentines Day cards to add a personal touch to your little love notes.
- Use photo stamps to show your envelopes a little extra love.
- For a charming way to express your love, try sending a giant, novelty sized Valentines Day card to someone special. It will certainly be an unexpected surprise.
- Dress up like cupid (or dress your little ones up as cherubs) to walk around your neighborhood delivering Valentines Day cards to all your friends. No one will ever forget this Valentines Day surprise!
- Add pins, stickers, gift cards or other small gifts to your Valentines Day cards to keep spreading the love among your family and friends.