ANN KELLE DESIGNS BY KELLE BOYD
BEHIND THE DESIGN
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- My designs are inspired by all the things we have always known and loved: dad’s ties, spring flowers, ice cream, our favorite rock band, even the sweaters we wore in second grade.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t designing stationery?
- Oh, boy, I've never thought about this! Probably figuring out another way to make people smile.
- What’s your favorite font and why?
- I'm slightly obsessed with fonts. For the past couple of years, my favorite font has been Bebas. It’s bold, clean and modern. I like that it goes well with script fonts or can stand alone.
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- I was stumped with this question, so I asked my best friend. She said I would be a sunflower.