ELEANOR BY ELEANOR GROSCH DESIGNS
BEHIND THE DESIGN
- What would you be doing if you weren’t designing stationery?
- I would probably be illustrating more patterns and editorial work. Or maybe I’d be making more logos. It would be something design-related. I can’t help it.
- How would you define style?
- Style is what comes out when you combine experience, personality and ability.
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- Words inspire me; ideas come to me when sketching from a word list of associations.
- Why is stationery important?
- It’s necessary to keep in touch, to feel connected, to feel important and make others feel important. Who doesn’t like getting an invitation in the mail?