Behind the Design
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- Like many stationery designers, I first got my start with our own wedding invitations and birth announcements.
- What inspired this year’s holiday collection?
- The collection was inspired by found objects. I spent a lot of time in antique shops that supplied both inspiration and rich textures for my designs.
- Why is stationery important?
- Since most of our correspondence these days happens electronically, printed stationery really helps us stay connected in a very thoughtful and personal way.
- What’s your favorite pattern?
- For some reason, I really like plaid patterns, probably because I enjoy the challenge of using plaid in new and unexpected ways.