Behind the Design
- Do you have a specific ritual when you sit down to create a collection?
- As I'm starting to work on a new collection, I like to work with non-digital tools. I look at design magazines and books and draw a lot in my sketchbook.
- What’s your favorite pattern or color?
- Currently, I’m loving the trend of vibrant colors paired with neutral ones. Hot pink with gray, sunny yellows with black or khaki.
- Why is stationery important?
- Stationery is a tangible means to connect with those we care about. It still matters that you send someone a thank you note, a birthday card, or a message simply expressing appreciation for friendship.
- If you were a flower, what would you be?
- This is more of a plant than a flower, but I'd be a succulent (able to thrive even when conditions aren't ideal).