Behind the Design
- What is your style?
- I love exploring different styles but the majority of my work is very clean, sweet and simple with a whimsical feel.
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- I find a wealth of inspiration through fashion trends, home d&eaccent;cor, various design blogs, magazines, textiles and photography.
- What would you be doing if you weren't designing stationery?
- I would probably be an art teacher because I love working with children. I love the way they interpret things and life's imperfections.
- Do you have a specific ritual when you sit down to create a collection?
- Yes, I like to find a nice quiet area where I can relax and sketch out my ideas on paper. It's nice to get away from the computer and brainstorm ideas.