BEHIND THE DESIGN
- How would you define style and what’s yours?
- Style is the way in which you do something that is unique to you. My style is varied. I don't know that my work has one particular "look." My interests and inspirations are too diverse and evolving. In general though, I like clean versus ornate or busy.
- Where do you look for inspiration when working on a new collection?
- Everywhere. Magazines, catalogs, old vintage books, signs, fabric, plants I see while out for walks.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t designing stationery?
- Surface design or interior design. Maybe home staging for real estate—interior design without the client to answer to!
- If you were a flower, what would you be?