WILEY VALENTINE DESIGNS
BEHIND THE DESIGN
- How do you define your style?
- Style is a form of expression, shaped by your surroundings and what inspires you. I tend to like things a bit more frilly, while Emily likes things a bit more classic.
- How did you end up doing what you do for a living?
- Twelve years ago Emily and I met while working for a small graphic design firm. We began designing invitations together for friends and family on the side. We loved it.
- What inspired this year’s holiday collection?
- We turned to unique fonts and unusual textures to create some truly unique holiday designs this year.
- What's your favorite pattern or color?
- My favorite color is pink, Emily's a muted aqua. I adore funky patterns and vintage fashion-inspired designs.