Things to Know About Greeting Cards
Greeting cards are a wonderful way to keep in touch with friends and loved ones from around the world. If you're looking for more information about the cherished tradition, check out the unique library greeting card articles featured below.
- Wondering who first came up with the idea for sending paper greeting cards to friends and family members? Learn more about the history of greeting cards before you get started shopping for your own!
- Like all other forms of stationery, greeting cards have their own set of etiquette guidelines. Make sure your cards are timely and appropriate with these four tips for greeting card etiquette.
- Today's greeting cards are printed on better cardstock with more unique designs and more personalized content. You can read about all of the perks of modern greeting cards in detail in this short article.
- Send all your greeting cards on time with our list of holiday dates for 2011.
- Tiny Prints lends you a helping hand with tips on birthday card sayings.
- Did you forget someone's birthday? Find out how to approach this sensitive situation before planning to send a belated birthday card.
- Discover some helpful information on choosing themed birthday cards for your next celebration.
- Tiny Prints helps you choose your child's 1st birthday card to make it a memorable milestone.
- Tiny Prints helps you with sweet 16 birthday cards for girls to make it a very special milestone birthday.
- Choose the perfect romantic birthday card for your loved one today!
- Tiny Prints' selection of humorous birthday cards are sure to put a smile on your child's face.
- Photo birthday cards add that special touch to any birthday stationery.
- Musical birthday cards are perfect for the music lover celebrating a birthday this year.
- Go beyond stationery and add a small gift inside a birthday card to make it a pleasant surprise.