Are your Halloween Party Invitations Eerily Lacking in Etiquette?
With all the goblins and ghosts running around this time of year, sending Halloween party invitations should be the least of your concerns! Make sending Halloween invitations as painless as possible by following this simple step-by-step guide.
- Choose a terrifying theme for your Halloween party. Turn your home into a haunted house, or throw a themed costume party by telling guests on the Halloween party invitation to dress up like celebrities for a "Hollywood Horror" party or like their favorite monsters for your "Monster Mash Bash."
- Create a ghoulish guest list by deciding how many costumed characters you want to send Halloween party invitations to.
- Select a spectacularly spooky Halloween party invitation from Tiny Prints to suit your theme and the tone of your event.
- Send Halloween party invitations to your guests two to three weeks before the event. The more time you give guests to prepare their outfits, the more creatively creepy their costumes will become!
- If you request that guests RSVP on the Halloween invitation, give them a reply deadline of at least a week before the party to give you a good idea of how many deviled eggs to conjure up and how much witch's brew to boil!
The final, most important step involved in Halloween party invitation etiquette is to have fun with all the vampires, vermin and vixens who come to your frighteningly fun celebration!