Last Updated: Oct 4, 2018
As the Christmas decorations get put away, it’s time to start thinking of New Year’s Eve messages to kick off the year. Messages are the perfect addition to any card or party invitations. Sending sweet sentiments to your family and friends is the best way to start the New Year.
Having inspirational quotes and well wishes are sure to give you a headstart on having a fantastic year. Sharing these with yourself and others are sure to bring joy and motivation to their lives.
Jump to a specific section:
- Happy New Year Greetings
- Inspirational New Year Wishes
- New Year Wishes to Friends
- New Year Wishes to Family
- Happy New Year Quotes
- New Year’s Resolution Quotes
- New Year Motivational Sayings
- Bible Verses for the New Year
- New Year’s Eve Text Messages
This year, send holiday greeting cards to your close friends and family. Give them the best happy New Year greetings that are sure to start off their year on a great note.
- May this year come with lots of laughter and an abundance of blessings. Happy New Year and may all of your wishes come true.
- Happy New Year! Let’s toast to all of the wonderful things ahead of us in this coming year.
- It’s not the destination, but it’s the journey. I hope each day of this year is a new adventure filled with great outcomes. Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a Happy New year. I hope each day of the coming year is filled with success and prosperity.
- Cheers to a wonderful year and an amazing one ahead of us. I wish you all a Happy New Year filled with lots of joy.
- On this New Year, let us reflect on the past year. I hope you have many great things coming your way. Happy New Year.
- Let us celebrate the wonderful year to come. Happy New Year, and may the best surprised be in store.
- Willing you all the joy this upcoming year. Have a happy New Year and I wish positivity and prosperity upon you.
- Here’s to a New Year that’s sparkling with fun and full of blessings. Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year! May your days continue to be filled with good health and great company.
If you are looking to send inspirational new year wishes to friends and family this year, look no further. These are perfect for a card or even sending over text. With these inspiring messages, everyone who receives them is bound to be motivated for the year.
- New Year’s Day is the opening chapter to a book that is full of success. While you may face hardship, focus on the positive outcomes.
- May wisdom be the key to your success this year. Let it guide you into the New Year and help you consistently.
- Here is your chance to turn over a new leaf. May you have the most successful journey ahead in the New Year.
- Failing means that you have discovered another false way to move your life forward. Do not let failure hinder you, but make you stronger. Remember that during the New Year.
- With every end, comes a new beginning. Fill this New Year with great memories, and continue to pursue your dreams and aspirations.
- This New Year believe in yourself and all you can accomplish. Success is sure to come your way.
- Good things come to those who wait. Just so, when you feel like giving up, victory is within reach. Keep this in mind during the New Year.
- A new year comes with new opportunities. Seize the opportunities presented to you this coming year, and may you have great success.
- The New Year is all about dreaming big, setting goals, and achieving what you wish for. Make this year your own.
- Make every moment of this coming year better than the last. Fill each minute, hour, and day with something new to com
Sometimes you want to thank you friends for all they have done for you during the year. These New Year wishes to friends will do just that. Share with them how much you appreciate their friendship and support.
- As the year comes to an end, I reminisce on all of the great things that you have brought me. Thank you for such an amazing friendship. I can’t wait for what is to come in the New Year.
- This time of year, it is important to remember who has helped you through the hardships and lifted you up during your obstacles. Thank you for the endless love, and I hope you have a great year ahead of you.
- My dear friend, I hope you have a wonderful New Year ahead of you. May you have true happiness and good fortune this year.
- You have been a true friend time and time again. May our friendship continue to grow and strengthen during the New Year.
- I truly value our friendship and all it has done for me. I hope we continue to make memories and fill the year with moments to cherish.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I am so grateful to have had you by my side through it all. Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year to my good friend. I hope you know I will be here to support you through the ups and downs of the coming year. I am blessed to have a friend like you.
- To a New Year with new adventures with my good friend. Let’s make this year better than the last.
- Each year the New Year rolls around, and I make a resolution. This year, my resolution is spend time with my friends that mean the most. I can’t wait for the year ahead of us and am excited to watch our friendship blossom.
- The best friends deserve the best of things. May this year be the best yet. Happy New Year.
Even though families may go through their ups and downs during the year, it’s important to constantly remind them how much they mean to you. These New Year wishes to your family are perfect for that and will start the New Year off on the right foot.
- Family is forever. Happy New Year to my lovely family and may you all have a wonderful year ahead of you.
- Years come and go, but my love for my family stays constant. I wish you the best this upcoming year.
- Happy New Year to my lovely family. I wish you a beautiful year full of happiness, laughter, and good memories.
- Family provides unconditional love and care. Thank you for all you have done for me this past year, and here’s to more memories in the New Year.
- To my [family member]: thank you for everything you have done for me. From the countless laughs, to the endless amount of fun we have, let’s continue these memories into the New Year.
- As the New year approaches, I look back on my favorite memories. Thank you, [name of family member], for having a hand in all of them. I can’t wait for what’s to come.
- A family like ours continues to laugh and bring happiness into the world. I am blessed to be part of it. Happy New Year to you all!
- Though you aren’t near, you are always in my heart. Happy New Year to my consistently loving family members.
- Sending the warmest wishes and the most hugs to my family this New Year’s Eve. May you start the year off on a great note.
- As family, we have shared many memories together. I hope this New Year brings the best of memories. May it bring you happiness and new adventures in all of your endeavors.
Writing a New Year’s Eve message or invitation doesn’t have to be hard. If you want to relay a certain message, but don’t know how to put it into words, you can always use a quote. Whether you are sending cards to your family, or want to send motivational quotes to friends, these following quotes are sure to fit your needs.
Sometimes people need extra motivation in order to carry out their New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.”- Goran Persson.
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” – Michael Josephson
- “The New year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” – T.S. Eliot
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- “We will open the book. It’s pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a New year. It is that we should have a new soul.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You made your New Year’s Resolution because accomplishing it will make you happy. Always remember how happy you’ll be and don’t give up on it.”- Sonya Parker
- “Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, and a little more loving, have a little more empathy, and maybe next year at this time we’d like each other a little more…” – Judy Garland
Even if people don’t have a New Year’s Resolution that they are striving towards, people need motivation for the New Year. The New Year is for fresh starts, and these New Year motivational sayings are perfect for starting off the year right.
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “Maybe this year… we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”- C.S. Lewis
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows…”- Ralph Marston
- “And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.”- Brian Tracy
- “The New Year will be like the old one if you keep on doing the same old things.” – Jean-Paul Malfatti
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Looking to the bible for guidance is something many people do when entering into the New Year. Reading verses from the bible can help many people find strength or forgiveness. These bible verses are sure to help guide you into the New Year and help you follow through with your resolutions.
- “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” Psalm 20:4
- “In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” Proverbs 16:9
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
- “May he grant you according to your heart’s desire, and fulfill all your purpose.” Psalms 20:4
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17
- “You crown the year with your bounty, and your cards overflow with abundance.” Psalm 65:11
- “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
- “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
- “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” Psalm 90:12
- “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57
With the rise of technology, it becomes increasingly more common to write texts to friends rather than sending cards. Texting a New Year’s Eve message to friends and family is appropriate, especially in this day and age. While texting a quote may be unnecessary, try to include a more personal message to the recipient. A simple “Happy New Year” will suffice, however, to make it more meaningful tell them how much you care about them or appreciate them.
The New Year is a great time to have a fresh start. Including a motivation quote or inspirational message on cards and invitations is great for sending to family and friends. Remember to speak from your heart when wishing someone a happy New Year. Everyone will be so excited to receive a message that it will be the perfect way to kickstart the beginning of their year.