10 Tips for Sending Moving Announcements
From timing to setting the right tone, sending moving announcements can be overwhelming when you have shipping and packing and relocating and redecorating on your mind! But you can simplify this step of the process with a few easy tips and tricks. Follow this simple moving announcement advice, and you can turn moving announcement stress into moving announcement magic!
- Order your moving announcements as soon as possible. The real estate market is fairly unpredictable, but if you find a moving announcement design ahead of time, you will save time when it comes to actually ordering your customized moving announcements.
- If you already know which moving announcement design you want, you can preorder your envelopes to get a head start on addressing your moving announcements.
- Organize your address book before you move. That way, sending your moving announcements will be a breeze and you will be more organized once the big move takes place!
- Most people send moving announcements immediately after they move.
- If you chose to send them before your move, be sure to include the move-in date on your moving announcements so your friends know when to start using your new address.
- Choose a theme for your moving announcements. Whether you have a big city apartment or to a sweet country cottage, select a moving announcement that reflects the style of your new home.
- Photo moving announcements offer a chance to share a snapshot of your new home with family and friends. You can also include your family or pets in the photo for a fun, personal touch!
- Newlyweds can pair moving announcements with marriage announcements to let friends and long distance relatives hear both bits of good news at once.
- Turn your moving announcements into stylish housewarming party invitations by simply customizing the text with a date and time for everyone to check out your new home.
- Any extra moving announcements can be handed out to new neighbors as a type of chic calling card.