Have You Been Missing these Five Occasions to Say Thank You?
Sending thank you cards thank you cards is a great way to show gratitude, express your love and keep in touch with family and friends. Most people send thank you notes for big events like weddings, baby showers and graduations, but many often miss out on the times when simple thank you cards could mean even more to family and friends because they are unexpected. Philosophers say that giving thanks for the wonderful people in your life encourages even more positive things to come your way, so check out our list of frequently missed thank you card opportunities and make sure you never skip a well deserved message of gratitude again.
- Send a thank you note to a long distance friend who mailed you a birthday card. By continuing to communicate with stationery, you can quickly turn friends all over the world into regular pen pals.
- When someone treats you to a lovely meal or tickets to a show, send a thoughtful thank you card as soon as you get home. Verbal expressions of gratitude are nice, but beautiful, handwritten thank you notes add a touch of elegant formality to your grateful sentiments.
- Slip a quick thank you note into your spouse's purse or briefcase in the morning that describes how much you appreciate the little things he or she does for you every day, like pouring you a cup of coffee or always leaving you the crossword puzzle from the newspaper.
- Send a thank you card whenever someone lets you borrow something. This heartfelt and handwritten confirmation of your appreciation will be remembered for years to come.
- Write a casual thank you note in response to random acts of kindness. If your neighbors help you to carry in heavy groceries, reward their kindness by sending lovely thank you cards their way.
To really make the most out of your stash of thank you notes, make sure you always have sleek, stylish and personalized thank you cards on hand to suit any occasion. That way, whenever you are feeling particularly grateful to someone generous or thoughtful in your life, you can jot down a thank you note and send them a little beam of sunshine in the mail!