Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"My invitations were needed as a rush order and Tiny Prints did not disappoint. The package actually arrived a day earlier than I was promised! I also loved being able to upload a handful of photos of my little one for her 1st birthday invitation. The design I chose was simple and uncluttered which let pics of my baby be the main focus. I've received many comments about how cute the invitations are! I added pics from when my LO was 2 months, 4 months, and 11 months. Family and friends enjoyed seeing how much she had grown in a year."
"I love the round edges and the design with shadows. The leaves on the personal picture was a beautiful touch. We were having a fairy performer for my daughter's birthday and this card was perfect for it! I love that the card emphasized my daughter's picture since the design was simply elegant."
"This was exactly what we wanted. Looks perfect and is so fun for a little girls birthday! Delivery was beyond quick! Will definitely be ordering more stuff in the future. Thank you tinyprints!"
"Simply beautifull!! Last year completely satisfied with a 1st birthday model and this year in love with my final product. Very easy to personalize it, great paper quality and perfect pearl finish paper...so delicate. Everyone loved it!!!"
"I have used Tiny Prints for a couple of events and I cannot complain. I just love the quality and the vibrant colors. I'm keeping one of these as a keepsake, for sure!"