Little girl birthday parties are so exciting. They can also be very fun to plan and it all starts with the party invitations. Below are the top 5 party invitations for little girls to help assist in your planning.
1. Fairies: Fairies are popular among little girls. You'll find fairies, wings and magical wands as part of the invitation design for this theme. Fairy designs come in all colors and are usually pastels. Green, pink, lilac and yellow are very popular fairy party theme colors and look great on girl birthday invitations.
2. Princess: Princess invitation themes will always remain in the top 5 for party invitation designs for little girls. What little girl doesn't dream of being a princess? Invitation designs vary for princess parties. Something as simple as a tiara logo on the invitation or maybe even a princess dress design with the party information printed on the dress. Another cute option for a princess theme party is to have a photo of your little girl dressed as a princess printed on the front of the invitation.
3. Slumber Party: Slumber party designs are a big hit for the school age girls. You'll usually find images of pillows or girls dressed in pajamas for the invitations. All girls get excited about their first big girl slumber party so going with a fun invitation design is a great way to tie that together to build excitement for the guests as well.
4. Butterflies and Ladybugs: Butterflies and ladybugs are a common icon for little girls. When purchasing party invitations with the design of cute girlie insects the invitations can go well with just about any theme. There is just something appealing about a beautiful butterfly or adorable ladybug design.
5. Cupcakes: Cupcakes and/or ice cream cones on the party invitation is another popular choice. The sweetness of cupcakes or ice cream not only symbolizes the party celebration but also stands for the sweet little girl who is celebrating. When choosing the cupcake design you can often find invitations that have the number of candles on the cupcake that your little girl is turning. Brightly colors cupcakes or ice cream cones are a fun party invitation design yet simple to make any theme.
When selecting a party invitation design for your little girl just keep in mind her style and personality. You want her party to reflect who she is and what she likes. Sticking with a theme is always best and having your party invitations match that theme is the best way to let your guests have a sneak peek of what to expect at the actual event.
"The cards came printed on heavy paper and the colors were bright and fun. I ordered them for my daughter's birthday. Everyone that saw them loved them. The picture on the card made them even better. I would buy from tiny prints again."
"Most kiddie invites are too bright and cartoonish. These still embrace the childhood whimsy while staying classy and timeless. Very good quality paper and I upgraded to the colored envelopes and was very happy."
"These birthday invitations are perfect! Bright colours, nice large photo space on front and complementary photo space on back, artsy font, and strong cardstock paper. Our friends have been raving about the invitations!"
"This design is a fun mix of traditional and modern elements. The paper is thick and the quality of the printing is excellent. The matte finish and subtle texture lend themselves well to the wood background. The default font for the body of the text ("Join us...") was a little too thin for us so we opted to go with Wayne instead. The only thing that might make this invitation even better is the option to change the color of the back. We liked the red gingham but we would have gone with green gingham if it were an option."
"These came out amazing! The colors are vibrant and I love the way the upgraded pearl finish looks. People have been asking where I got them and are shocked when i tell them they aren't from some fancy boutique but rather ordered online from the comfort and convenience of my bed. I adore tiny prints. The customer service is also amazing. I made an error on my original batch and the rep told me to send them back and they gave me a full refund. I couldn't believe it! They really just want their customers to be happy and will do what needs to be done to make that happen. This is my second time using Tiny prints and I'm officially a loyal customer now!"