Best Business Card Designs for Entrepreneurs
Business cards are a necessity for every businessperson and though just having a business card will help you in all your business needs, sometimes having a unique business card design will give you just the edge that you need when it comes to growing your business as an entrepreneur.
Here are a few different business card options that you might consider when ordering your business cards:
- Colors. Though a white business card is and always will be a classic, why not try a fun shade of pink or a glossy black to spruce your business card up and make it stand out.
- Shapes. The traditional business card shape is a good choice but an odd-shaped business card will really pop when your business contact is bundling all their recently received business cards together.
- Paper types. Business card paper is all the same, or is it? These days you can choose glossy, matte, semi-glossy and many more. Do a little research on business card paper types to learn more about which is right for you.
- Double-sided printing. Print on both sides of your double-sided business card to include all of the information that you need to include or to utilize the company logo and get it some face time.
- Photo business cards. Speaking of faces, nothing makes a business card more unique than putting your face on it. Consider ordering photo business cards to really put your face out there.
With these tips in hand your business card is guaranteed to be singular as well as eye-catching. Before you begin passing out your business cards don't forget to read up a bit on business card etiquette or even what information you should put on your business card.