Fun Halloween Card Themes for Your Family
When choosing a Halloween card, it's important to choose a design that is appropriate for the people who will receive it. As a result, if you send them to the parents of young children, your Halloween cards should be family friendly and not too scary.
Since it can be hard to navigate your way through Halloween card shopping, we've compiled a list of family-appropriate Halloween card themes that are sure to be a great treat for all of your loved ones:
- Pumpkins. Classic jack-o-lanterns are timeless staples for Halloween cards, which makes them an ideal choice for family friendly designs.
- Bats and Spiders. Creepy crawly critters are sure to give your Halloween cards an eerie look without going overboard.
- Witches and Warlocks. Leave your friends and family members feeling spellbound by this fun Halloween card theme.
- Ghosts and Ghouls. This theme can be versatile depending on your intended audience. A cute ghost will add playful appeal to your Halloween cards, while a more frightening ghoul offers a fun choice for an older crowd.
- Zombies. Great for older kids who like a minor scare, a zombie Halloween card will make sure no one is resting in peace.
- Vampires. Some vampires can terrify the little ones with their frightening fangs, but you can also find Halloween cards featuring cartoon vampires that have hardly any bite at all!
- Photo Halloween Cards. For a design that's much more sweet than it is scary, send your loved ones a photo Halloween card that shows off your adorable family instead of a display of frightening figures that go bump in the night.