Last Updated: May 5, 2022
Baby gifts adorned with beautiful wrapping paper line your living room walls and the hostess already sent you countless photos of friends and family celebrating the arrival of your little one. Now that your baby shower is over, it’s time to thank all your guests who attended with a heartfelt thank you. However, between preparing for your newborn and all the exhaustion that comes with pregnancy– writing dozens of thank you cards may feel overwhelming on top of trying to remember who gave you what. If so, we’re here to help ease all the stressors that come during this exciting time. Read below for guidance in your baby shower thank you wording and let the following examples inspire your heartfelt gratitude for your loved ones.
Sending out handwritten, personalized thank you cards is the best way to show your endless appreciation to your family, friends, and coworkers who celebrated with you at your baby shower. With all the wishes made and gifts given to you, it’s important to make sure you show gratitude for everyone’s unwavering support during this huge transition in your life.
- What To Include In Baby Shower Thank You Card Wording
- Baby Shower Thank You Wording Examples
- Baby Shower Thank You Card Wording General
- Baby Shower Thank You Wording For Coworkers
- Baby Shower Gift Thank You Wording
- Late Baby Shower Thank You Note Wording
- Thank You Note Wording For Baby Shower Hostess
What To Include In Baby Shower Thank You Card Wording
Beyond the “thank you,” there’s a few details that you shouldn’t forget in your baby shower thank you cards. To help make sure you don’t leave anything out, we’ve broken down the steps to writing a thank you card below:
- Address the guest with their proper name on the envelope (i.e. Mrs., Miss, Ms., or Mr.). You can address them by the name they’re most comfortable with within the letter.
- Pick out stationery that matches your baby shower invitations or baby shower theme. It’s always best to keep a cohesive style.
- Mention gifts by name. Having the hostess or a friend keep track of who gives what during the baby shower is key.
- Include a meaningful note expressing your gratitude for their attendance and thoughtfulness.
- Don’t forget to use the words “thank you!”
- End the car with an appropriate sign off such as “Sincerely,” “With Love,” or “Thank you again.”
Baby Shower Thank You Wording Examples
The following baby shower thank you wording examples are useful for any guest. Whether they attended your baby shower traveling from far away or simply sent a gift or two, it’s important to let your guests know how much it meant to you for them to be at your shower to support you in one of the most exciting times in your life. These samples provide simple guidance and inspiration to finish your baby thank you cards to show your utmost gratitude.
Baby Shower Thank You Card Wording General
- “Thank you so much for making my baby shower an extra special day. Both me and the baby feel so loved and supported.”
- “Thank you so much for helping me celebrate our newest arrival. Having you there truly meant a lot to me.”
- “I’m so grateful to have friends like you in my life. There’s no better way to welcome our littlest one into the world than with all of our loved ones celebrating together.”
- “How lucky am I to have a friend like you? Thank you for joining me at my baby shower and for your support through this exciting (but scary!) time!”
- “Thank you for not only attending my baby shower, but for everything you’ve done to support me and my growing family. I appreciate it all.”
Baby Shower Thank You Wording For Coworkers
- “Thank you so much for your support during this life changing time! You’ve truly helped me during my transition into motherhood and I’m so grateful.”
- “I appreciate everything you and the team have done to help me as I become a new parent. Thank you again, and I look forward to introducing everyone to the little one when (s)he arrives!”
- “Thank you for the generous (gift) to support me as I take maternity leave! That was an unexpected surprise. I’m always so grateful to be surrounded by thoughtful coworkers like you.”
- “It was so kind and thoughtful of you and the team to organize a surprise baby shower for me. As excited as I am to begin this new adventure, I’m sure going to miss you all while I’m gone!”
- “Thank you for the incredible (gift) during my surprise baby shower! I’m sure going to miss your cheerful smile and optimistic attitude while I’m out! “
Baby Shower Gift Thank You Wording
- “Thank you so much for the lovely (gift). It’s so perfect for the baby’s room and I can’t wait to get to use it once (s)he’s here!”
- “I can’t tell you how excited I am for the (gift) you gave me! I was looking at one just like it last week! As always, you knew exactly what I needed! Thank you!”
- “How can I say thank you enough for the amazing (gift). It’s going to help me so much when the baby comes. Your love and support is so appreciated!”
- “How did you know? That (gift) was one of the very first things I registered for! It’s so gorgeous and I’ll always think of you when we bring it out!”
- “Thank you so very much for the (gift). It’s about to make a world of difference in my new life as a Mama. Your generosity will always be appreciated.”
Late Baby Shower Thank You Note Wording
- “This is a hugely overdue thank you for the amazing new baby supplies you gave us. They’re coming in handy right now in the middle of our baby madness!”
- “I can’t tell you how much I appreciated you attending my baby shower, and while it’s been a whirlwind since then, I still have so many fun memories from the event!”
- “Thank you so incredibly much for the (gift) you gave us to welcome our little one into the world. You never know what’s going to happen once the baby comes, so I appreciate your understanding that this note is coming a little later than I hoped.”
- “I haven’t forgotten how generous you were to give us that (gift) during my baby shower, as we now use it every day! Thank you so much!”
- “The baby loves the (gift) you sent — now that she’s really playing with toys it’s one of her favorites! Thank you so much!”
Thank You Note Wording For Baby Shower Hostess
- “Thank you so much for throwing such an amazing shower in my honor. I feel truly blessed to have such a generous friend in my life.”
- “No one could have pulled off such an amazing baby shower like you did. Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and appreciated.”
- “I can’t believe how thoughtful and special my baby shower was. I hope you know how much I treasure having you in my life to share these moments with. Thank you for everything!”
- “How can I thank you enough for putting together everything you did? From the food, to the activities, to the guests you surrounded me with– everything was perfect. I loved and appreciated every moment of it!”
- “Thank you, my sweet friend, for throwing such an amazing baby shower. I wouldn’t have changed a thing, and it was all the more special knowing you put it all together. You’re my greatest gift of all!”
Resources Related To Baby Shower Thank You Wording
We hope you liked this guide on baby shower thank you card wording. If you’re looking for additional guides related to baby showers or baby shower thank you cards, check out these resources:
Leave a Reply